One of the benefits of trading in the equity market is that investors become part
owners of the investee company. These shares, offered by companies in lieu of investment
by the investor, are called equities. In the Indian stock market, equities are traded
at the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), the Calcutta
Stock Exchange Limited (CSE), Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (MSE) and
NSE IFSC Ltd. However, the NSE and BSE are the most prominent Stock Exchanges.
A Stock Exchange, is a platform for trading in company shares. It is the place where
buyers and sellers meet to trade in listed companies. Listed companies are those
entities that have offered some part of their equity to public investors.
- Three different online products tailored for traders & investors
- Customized single-screen Market Watch for multiple exchanges
- Real-time rates
- Flash news & intra-day calls
- Intra-day & historical charts with technical tools
- Online research
- E-broking & back-office software training